Storm Water Projects
Drainage & Flooding
Pollution Prevention
Fees & Billing
Storm Water A-Z
Print this PageSite Feedback
Report debris or trash blocking storm drains or creeks
Call 311 for blocked creeks or blocked/clogged storm drains along streets and roads.

If you are calling from a cell phone or from outside Mecklenburg County, you may need to dial 704-336-RAIN to reach a 311 operator.

Or use our on-line form.

Debris blocking a stream or creek