12300 N. Statesville Rd.
I-77 North...turn right onto Reames Road (exit 18)...turn left at stop light (US 21) and travel North approximately 3 miles. The North Mecklenburg Mulch and Composting Facility is on the right.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday; 7am - 4pm
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Yard Waste generated from commercial/industrial and residential properties in Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Mint Hill, Pineville, and the unincorporated areas of the County may be brought to the County's yard waste facilities.
- Leaves (unbagged please!)
- Brush (unbagged please!)
- Grass clippings (unbagged please!)
- Clean pallets less than 5' in length
- Limbs less than 5' in length
- NO tree stumps; roots; sod; or dirt
Yard Waste Fees: (Effective July 1, 2012)
- Automobiles - No Charge
- SUV, Vans, pickup trucks, trailers (less than 10 feet in length) - $8.50 per load
- Pickup Trucks with built-up sides or Trailers greater than 10' in length or with a load greater than 2' high - $3.80 per cubic yard measured ($8.50 minimum charge)
- Compactor trucks - $4.75 per cubic yard capacity
- All other vehicle types - $3.80 per yard ($8.50 minimum charge)