8007 Pence Road
From Albemarle Road (going away from Charlotte) make a left at Harrisburg Rd (not Harris Blvd.) There will be a BP service station and a Walmart on your left. Turn left onto Pence Rd (just before the railroad tracks). Turn right about 1/2 mile into recycling center entrance.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday; 7am - 4pm
Residential, Commercial and Industrial Yard Waste generated in Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Mint Hill, Pineville, and the unincorporated areas of the County may be brought to the County's yard waste facilities.
- Leaves (unbagged please!)
- Brush (unbagged please!)
- Grass clippings (unbagged please!)
- Limbs less than 5' in length and 6" in diameter
- NO tree stumps; root; sod; or dirt
Yard Waste Fees: (Effective July 1, 2012)
- Automobiles - No Charge
- SUV, Vans, pickup trucks, trailers (less than 10 feet in length) - $8.50 per load
- Pickup Trucks with built-up sides or Trailers greater than 10' in length or with a load greater than 2' high - $3.80 per cubic yard measured ($8.50 minimum charge)
- Compactor trucks - $4.75 per cubic yard capacity
- All other vehicle types - $3.80 per yard ($8.50 minimum charge)