Judging is based on cleverness and orginiality, however there are additional qualities that can make your photo stand out.
- Show off your dog's personality
- Action shots are great, as long as the photo is very clear and you can clearly see the dog's face
- Only have one dog in the picture
- Use good lighting, it is hard to see your dog's features if the picture is dark
Examples of good pictures:
- No aggressive behavior or gnarling of teeth
- No costumes and props should be at a minimum
- No drawings/posters/etc. of your dog, just a photo
- No puppies. The winner will be next year's logo and puppies aren't puppies anymore by that time.
Examples of bad pictures: