Naomi Drenan Recreation Center
750 Beal Street
Charlotte, NC 28211
Summer Skate Camp: Register Now! Ages 7-16
Participants will be involved in a full day skateboard camp. They will gain knowledge and skills pertaining to basic and intermediate tricks and skatepark safety and participation. Camp closed on July 4th and 5th.
• Camps run weekly beginning June 10th and ending August 2nd
• $150 per week ($90 for week of July 1st – 3rd.)
• Monday – Friday (9AM-5PM)
Game of S.K.A.T.E. every Friday!
Bring your best tricks and join in the competition! Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced divisions are available. Cost is admission to the skatepark.
Four 1-hour sessions
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Everyone must sign in at the Help Desk in the Recreation Center before skating
• Everyone must complete the REQUIRED WAIVER prior to skating. Under 18 must have waiver notarized. On site Notary is no longer available.
• FULL PADS: HELMET, KNEE, AND ELBOW ARE MANDATORY
• The SkatePark closes during inclement weather. Call 704-432-5231 if conditions are questionable.
• No Rip-Stiks, Scooters, or Tri-cycles.
Grayson SkatePark is owned and operated by Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation. The almost 13,000 square foot facility boasts something for everyone - from beginner to extreme.
The street course provides a variety of elements featuring banks, transitions, corners, rails and ledges. A multi-bowl ranging from 5½ to 10½ feet deep caters more to the experienced, bowl/vert crowd.
County Resident Fees:
Daily : $2 Youth-$5 Adult
3 Month Pass: $21 Youth - $41 Adult
Annual Pass: $41 Youth - $62 Adult
Non-county Resident Fees:
Daily: $5 Youth - $8 Adult
3 Month Pass: $46 Youth - $67 Adult
Annual Pass: $67 Youth - $87 Adult
Grayson SkatePark layout.
Designed by Wally Holiday.
Built by Streamline General Contractor.