The "Win with Integrity" Track and Field program is a partnership between Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation, USA Track & FIeld and The Charlotte Flights that is designed to use training and competition to:
- Expose participants to proper mechanics and advanced techniques.
- Promote healthy choices, physical fitness and overall wellness
REGISTRATION AND PROGRAM INFORMATION:
February 1 - 28
$65 Per Participant (includes uniform and trophy)
Youth sports programs are recreation center based programs that are organized countywide. Before you register for a youth sports program, click one of the following links “Find a Rec Center” or “Map of Recreation Centers” to locate your nearest and/or most conveniently located recreation center.
Once you have decided on which center you would like to register with, you can complete your registration using one of three methods:
- Register on site during hours of operation
- Call 311 to complete a phone registration and payment
- Log on to www.parkandrec.com and click on the Eparks logo in the upper right corner of the page. You can set up a user account by requesting a client ID and account pin number. Once you have received your confirmation email, you can begin registering online for programs.
COMPETITION & EVENT DATES FOR THE 2013 SEASON: TBA
- Win with Integrity - March through May
- Charlotte Flights Practice - March through July
- Charlotte Flights Developmental Meet - May
- Tot Olympics - TBA
- Hershey Local - May
- Hershey Region - June
- CMS Middle School Championships - May
- NC State Games - June
- Jim Law - TBA
Meets are held at the newly resurfaced Irwin Belk Track Complex located on the campus of Johnson C. Smith University adjacent to I-277 & I-77. The track complex is proudly supported by a partnership between Irwin Belk, Johnson C. Smith University and the Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Department.
The Facility is open to the public and available for casual and competitive citizens who enjoy walking, running or practicing track and field events.
*The JCSU track is open daily from 8:00am to dusk.
Lanes 1 and 2 are open daily for public use except during special events.
Lanes 3-8 are available when classes or track practices are not in progress.
Free parking is adjacent to the track.
Users can enjoy a world class Mondo surface.
Links of Interest:
Charlotte Flights Track & Field Club
Contact Anthony James at 704.432.4963 or
email Anthony James for more information.