The "Win with Integrity" Track and Field program is a partnership between
Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation, USA Track & Field and The Charlotte Flights. The program is designed specifically to utilize training and competition to accomplish the following program goals:
1. Expose participants to proper mechanics and advanced techniques.
2. Promote healthy choices, physical fitness and overall participant wellness.
Registration Dates: February 1-28
Registration Fees: $65 Per Participant
(Fee includes uniform and award)
Countywide youth sports programs are recreation center based programs that are organized on a countywide level. Before you register for a youth sports program, click one of the following links “Find a Rec Center”
or “Map of Recreation Centers”
to locate your nearest and/or most conveniently located recreation center...
...Once you have decided on which recreation center you would like to register with, you can complete the registration process using one of three methods:
1. Register on site at your selected recreation center during their hours of operation. You may also contact the recreation center by phone for program information or to register by phone.
2. Call 311 to complete an over the phone registration and payment
3. Log on to www.parkandrec.com and click on the Eparks logo in the upper right corner of the page. You can set up a user account by requesting a client ID and account pin number. Once you have received your confirmation email, you can begin registering online for programs.
COMPETITION & EVENT DATES FOR THE 2014 SEASON:
- Win with Integrity - March through May
- Charlotte Flights Practice - March through July
- Charlotte Flights Developmental Meet - May
- Tot Olympics - TBA
- Hershey Local - May
- Hershey Region - June
- CMS Middle School Championships - May
- NC State Games - June
- Jim Law - TBA
Meets are held at the newly resurfaced Irwin Belk Track Complex located on the campus of Johnson C. Smith University adjacent to I-277 & I-77. The track complex is proudly supported by a partnership between Irwin Belk, Johnson C. Smith University and the Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Department.
The Facility is open to the public and available for casual and competitive citizens who enjoy walking, running or practicing track and field events.
*The JCSU track is open daily from 8:00am to dusk.
Lanes 1 and 2 are open daily for public use except during special events.
Lanes 3-8 are available when classes or track practices are not in progress.
Free parking is adjacent to the track.
Users can enjoy a world class Mondo surface.
Links of Interest:
Charlotte Flights Track & Field Club
Contact Anthony James at 704.432.4963 or email Anthony James for more information.