The indoor waterpark at Ray's Splash Planet is out-of-this-world and likely to leave a permanent smile on the faces of your family. There are countless ways to get soaked and have fun in this one-of-a-kind waterpark that contains 117,000 gallons of water.
Here is a list of the fun-filled attractions in the waterpark:
- The Blue Comet: 3 story giant slide shaped in the form of a double figure-8. (Must be 48 inches tall to ride.)
- The Orbiter: Orbit around
the Blue Comet on a tube and relax.
- Saturation Station (pictured below): Features four slides, interactive water play and a tumble bucket.
- The Vortex: A quick current pool that pushes a person in a circle.
- Meteor Showers: (pictured below on right) Brightly colored buckets that fill with water and then spill over.
- Sun Drops: These squirters are placed around the pool basin.
- Moon Beach: State-of-the-art gradual beach-like entry pool.
- Sea of Tranquility: Two lap-lanes for lap swimming and/or water basketball and water volleyball.
Will you be ready when the
Meteor Shower drenches you
with about a gazillion
gallons of water?
A cute baby plays at Ray's Splash Planet on
the Moon Beach.