Mecklenburg County is a grantee recipient of Part A Ryan White Treatment Modernization Act federal grant funds. The Ryan White Program provides HIV-related health and support services. This website was created with the goal of improving communication and services throughout our Transitional Grant Area (TGA).
Sign up to be notified via email when new information is posted.
2012-2013 Grant Awards Announced
Thank you to all that applied for funding. The following providers have been awarded Part A and/or MAI funding for the 2012-2013 Fiscal Year:
- Bradley-Reid Corporation
- Catawba Care
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority: CMC-Myers Park
- CMC- Northeast
- Community Empowerment Center
- Eastowne Family Physicians
- Gaston Family Health Services
- HomeCare for the Carolinas
- ID Consultants, P.A.
- Mecklenburg County Health Department
- Mt. Zion Medical Clinics
- Quality Home Care Services, Inc.
- RAIN (Regional AIDS Interfaith Network)
- Rosedale Infectious Diseases, PLLC