How Do I ...
Online Services
Public Records
Foodservice and Facilities
Lead Poisoning
Mosquito Control
Plan Review
Public Swimming Pools
Residential Pools
Rodent Control
Educational Info
Forms & Applications
Fee Schedule
Child Day Care
Rules, Regulations & Ordinances
Service Request
Service Request

Make a Service Request


Environmental Health staff investigate complaints received from the public alleging sanitation deficiencies and foodborne illnesses associated with dining at permitted facilities located in Mecklenburg County.

Please note that all information received by this office, except for reports containing medical information, are public records and can be reviewed by anyone making a request to view the record.

Environmental Health does not have authority, and does not
investigate bed bug or mold complaints at apartments or rental homes.
Citizens may receive assistance from City/County Code Enforcement
by calling 311.


You can submit your request in a number of ways. 

  • Call in your request to 704-336-5100 during normal office hours
  • Mail your request to this address:

Mecklenburg County Health Department
700 N. Tryon Street, Suite 208
Charlotte, NC  28202-2236

  • Submit a Complaint using the form below:
Environmental Health Service Request

Tell us about the problem

Tell us how to get in touch with you


Printed from: