The Public Health Pest Management & Environmental Services program addresses a broad range of public health issues.
- Child Care: Enforces state sanitation rules for day care facilities licensed for 6 or more full time children.
- Demolition/Relocation: Assesses possible rodent incidence for structures to be demolished or relocated.
- Lead Poisoning: Promotes childhood lead poisoning prevention.
- Mosquito Control: Education, surveillance, complaint investigation, pest identification, regulation enforcement and control of mosquito populations.
- Rodent Control: Responds to citizens' request for services regarding Norway rat incidence or conditions that support rats.
- Tattoo: Enforces state rules for the practice of tattooing.