Use the following cleaning method in the order stated to clean your hands and exposed portions of your arms:
- Rinse your hands under clean, running warm water;
- Apply liquid soap;
- Rub hands together vigorously for at least 15 seconds while: Paying particular attention to removing soil from underneath the fingernails during the cleaning procedure, and creating friction on the surfaces of the hands and arms, finger tips, and areas between the fingers;
- Thoroughly rinse under clean, running warm water for 10 seconds; and
- Immediately follow the cleaning procedure with thorough drying using a disposable paper towel or other hand drying device;
- Turn off faucet with a disposable paper towel or by other means so that bare hands do not touch faucet.