Is your child developing (doing things) like other children their age? Are they doing what we expect at their age such as sitting up, rolling over, reaching for toys, talking, walking, etc?
The Care Coordination for Children program is available to families with children that are at high risk for developmental delays. Services are provided primarily in the client's home.
CC4C care managers can help with finding medical care, transportation, childcare and /or financial aid. They can also provide you with information about a wide variety of family oriented resources. They will:
- discuss family strengths and concerns through home visits, telephone calls and other personal contacts
- identify programs, services, and resources that meet your family’s needs
- serve as a link between you and your child’s doctor or nurse
- identify ways you can strengthen parent-child relationships
- introduce you to parent support programs when available
- offer encouragement and support.
Children birth to age three who are at risk for developmental delay or disability, long term illness and/or social, emotional disorders and children ages birth to five who have been diagnosed with developmental delay or disability, long term illness and/or social, emotional disorder may be eligible for the program.
If you are interested in more information about the Care Coordination for Children program, please call 704-336-5458.
Locations and Hours
2845 Beatties Ford Road
, Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm
What Does It Cost?
Service is free to eligible clients. Please bring Medicaid Card, if applicable.
Related Web Resources