The Revenue Collection Team provides the development community accurate and timely financial and statistical services.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Collects permit and miscellaneous fees relating to land development for various county and city departments including City Land Development and City Fire and Land Use and Environmental Services departments including Environmental Health, Air Quality, County Fire, and the Planning Commission.
- Provides final approval of all cash permits.
- Processes Credit to accounts or Refunds to customers.
- Provides instructions and surety bond forms for establishing new accounts or assistance with cancelled accounts.
- Provides account status and activity and assists with monthly statements.
- Notifies subcontractors when named on a permit.
- Assists with account change of address. Please access the online form here.
- Assists accounts with establishing pin numbers for protection against unauthorized inspection scheduling.
- Provides information and journeyman application form to obtain or renew journeyman cards or licenses.
- Provides statistical information concerning monthly permit activity and miscellaneous fees as well as monthly USDC Reports.
- Coordinates with the Business Tax Collections Office to assure that customers meet business license requirements.
Revenue Collection Supervisor