Scope of Services:
- Provides code guidance to designers, developers and the construction industry.
- Develops and administers local licensing policies and regulations.
- Provides technical educational opportunities for inspection and plan review personnel.
- Communicates action/proposed action to necessary agencies, and affected parties.
- Resolves code related problems associated with field inspection activities.
- Assists with Plan Review problem resolution.
- Researches and develops code interpretations as needed.
- Researches, evaluates and approves alternative methods, materials and innovative green technologies.
- Last point of code appeals from plan review and field inspections.
For general permit information, please call 704-336-3830.
For general plumbing/mechanical/fuel gas code questions, please call CTAC 704-432-4668
For Code Interpretations, please call Willis Horton, Code Administrator, 704-336-4301