If you suspect that a law, regulation or policy is being violated, please report the concern in one of the following ways:
The confidentiality and other rights of all persons involved, including anyone who is the subject of a compliance investigation, are protected to the extent permissible by law. All reports of wrongdoing will be evaluated promptly, thoroughly, and fairly by persons having a sufficient level of expertise and knowledge with regard to the issue presented by the caller.
The goal of the Hotline is to present opportunities for the identification, investigation, correction and prevention of inappropriate activities. The structure of the compliance service is as follows:
- The Hotline is staffed by an external, independent vendor
- The Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Every caller has the option to remain anonymous; the caller's phone number is not identified or traced. If this option is chosen, the caller will be given a numeric case code to call back with additional questions or follow-up
- All calls are confidential and private
- Reported cases will normally be investigated within 21 days
- No action will be taken on any report until it is validated
- No person shall be subject to any adverse action because of reporitng what he or she honestly believes is a compliance violation. However, if the subsequent violation reveals that the caller purposely made up, exaggerated or otherwise distorted a report of wrongdoing - whether to protect him or her or to hurt someone else, the caller will not be protected.