Mecklenburg County Air Quality conducts and reviews air quality dispersion modeling in support of permit applications. Facilities must demonstrate that their activities will not cause an exceedance of Federal, State or Local air quality standards.
Click on the model name to download the model.
- AERSCREEN - stationary source modeling
- SCREEN3 - stationary source modeling
- AerMod - stationary source modeling
- Cal3QHC - roadway and intersection modeling
- PAL2.1 - parking lots/decks modeling
- Mobile 6.2 - vehicle emission factor modeling
- EDMS - airport modeling (fee involved)
Right click on a file name and choose "save target as" to download data files.
- AerMod Population Data for use with "Urban" land use. Use MSA population
- AerMod Upper Air Meteorological Data (2 mb)
- AerMod Surface Meteorological Data (6 mb)
- AerMod Digital Elevation Model (DEM) files (1.1 mb) each:
- Mecklenburg County Average Temperatures
- 2003-2006 Mecklenburg County Background CO Concentration