There are no road closures at this time. Check back throughout summer/fall 2016 for road clsoure information pertaining to CityLYNX Gold Line Phase 2 construction.
Look, Listen and Live!
- Streetcars run in the same travel lanes as other vehicles. Listen for whistles, bells or horns.
- It is ok to drive on the streetcar tracks. Stay alert!
- Streetcars cannot stop as quickly as you can. Streetcars traveling at 16 mph take almost 100 feet to stop.
- Streetcars cannot swerve out of the way of pedestrians, cyclists or vehicles. It is your responsibility to stay out of the streetcar's path.
- Obey all traffic signs and signals. They are there for your safety, not as an inconvenience.
- Cross only at designated crosswalks. There are clearly marked signs showing you safe areas to cross the street.
- Do not cross the street in front of a streetcar. Even if the streetcar is stopped. Wait for the streetcar to pass before you cross.
- Safety starts with YOU! Report all suspicious packages, activities, and/or persons on the streetcar.