STS certified riders can schedule their ADA compliant trips using the interactive voice response system (IVR). Dial STS at 704-336-2637 and then enter your STS Certification Number. Remember, you must have a valid certification number to use the automated system.
- To schedule a trip, press one or say “book a reservation”. Then follow the prompts and say the date and time of your trip.
- Next Margaret will ask if you’d like to schedule your trip based upon your pick up time or appointment time. Please say your selection and provide Margaret with the time to the nearest quarter hour.
- Now tell Margaret where you are departing from. If it’s not your primary address, you’ll need to provide the street address of where you’d like to be picked up from.
- Next, say the number of additional passengers who may be traveling with you. If no one is accompanying you on this trip, please say “none.”
- To book your return trip, continue to follow the prompts and provide the address, date and time to the nearest quarter hour.
- After you have completed your reservation, Margaret will provide you with your complete trip itinerary.
- Remember that Margaret will call you one day in advance of your scheduled trip and call you one hour before your scheduled trip, so please have your STS fare available and be ready when our driver arrives.
Trip cancellations can be done 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can cancel a trip for one day or multiple days if necessary. Remember, if you are canceling a trip on the same day it is scheduled, you must cancel it at least one hour before your scheduled pick up time.
STS customers can review their trip schedules anytime. From the main menu, enter your STS Certification Number and press three or say “review current schedule”. Then follow the prompts to hear your scheduled trips.