ETC Members enjoy valuable benefits, which include the following:
- Provide cost saving benefits to employees
- Increased parking space capacity by having more employees commute to work
- Contribute to the air quality and traffic reduction efforts
- Reduced employee turnover
- Increased access to employees
- Reduced payroll costs with the pre-tax commuter benefit
Organizations participating in the ETC Program are eligible for a discount on transit passes, which
must be passed on to employees when purchased by employers. The discount is based
on the dollar volume of transit passes sold at your organization during a single month, and
applies to any combination of passes purchased.
Dollar Volume Discount
$1,000 - $2,999 10%
$3,000 + 20%
Please note that all ETC members who earn a 10% discount will receive the public pricing for the
10-ride passes. 10-ride passes are discounted by 15% for the general public. This 15%
discount only applies to the 10-ride passes sold from the Charlotte Transportation Center
and official CATS Pass Outlet locations, and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
All new ETC members that elect to sell passes are only eligible for an initial 10% discount.
However, once the dollar volume of sales increases, then the ETC discount will be adjusted accordingly.