News & Traffic
About Us
Customer Care
Grease Free
Print this PageSite Feedback
Your Water and Sewer Bill
Each month, water, sewer and storm water customers across Mecklenburg County receive a City Services Bill.
While different departments and organizations provide the services – from the City of Charlotte to the Town of Mint Hill – the bills are combined into one document to provide better, more efficient service. Charlotte Water charges are for water and sewer services, while storm water fees are charged by either the City of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County or one of the six towns in the County, depending on the property’s location.