CDOT Requests
Frequently Used CDOT Services
Citizen Services
Print this PageSite Feedback
Traffic and Pedestrian Signal Outages
The Charlotte Department of Transportation maintains traffic and pedestrian signals at over 715 intersections. If you notice a traffic or pedestrian signal that is damaged, burned out or not working properly contact the CharMeck 311 call center by dialing 311.

*Please report all traffic and pedestrian signals that are burned out or not working discovered between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. immediately by calling 311. After 5 p.m. please call 911.
pedestrian and traffic signals on Caldwell Street