CDOT Requests
Frequently Used CDOT Services
Citizen Services
Print this PageSite Feedback
Street Lights

Click on one of these links to find out more information about the following services:

Neighborhood Streetlights

How to Report a Street Light Outage

Watch  how you can help Light Up the Dark!leaving site

Do you have a street light out? Call the CharMeck Call Center at 311. 

Street light outages are faxed daily to Duke Energy Company since Duke owns and maintains the equipment. The City of Charlotte arranges for street light installation and pays the electric bill.

You may also use the form on Duke Power's siteleaving site or you can call Duke Power Company's Customer Service Center directly at 800-777-9898.


Street Light Policy-Street Lighting Assumption