CDOT Requests
Frequently Used CDOT Services
Citizen Services
Print this PageSite Feedback
Road Signs

Close-up of road signThe Charlotte Department of Transportation installs approximately 12,000 road signs each year. If you have noticed a road sign that is damaged, missing or where one might be needed, contact the CharMeck 311 Call Center at 311 or submit the request online. An engineering services investigator will evaluate each request. 

* Please report all downed or missing stop signs discovered between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. immediately by calling 311. After 5 p.m., please call 911.