The Electronic Services Team strives to provide excellent customer service by producing professional results in our maintenance, repair and programming of end user subscriber equipment for mobile and portable voice, data, video and emergency warning systems. We also provide consultation and order processing for our customers to help them best meet their needs in communications and public safety. Our customers consist of public safety and public works agencies on the local, state and federal level throughout the greater City of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County area.
The Wireless Infrastructure Team maintains the radio and data infrastructure for all public safety and public works agencies throughout the City, County and several surrounding counties. This includes radio/data system upgrades, console installation, programming and repair.
Additional services provided include:
- Communications Console installation/programming and maintenance
- Mobile/portables radio maintenance and programming
- Installations and maintenance of public safety equipment; sirens, light-bars, Mobile Video recorders, and other various warning devices repair parts, new parts, new communications equipment, ordering tracking and storage
- Add, deletes and changes to the radio/data network
- 24 hour on-call emergency service
- Drive-in mobile/portable/warning device repair from 8AM to 5PM
Our hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for drive-in service and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for our Customer Service window. We have one technician on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide emergency repairs for all communications and public safety equipment.
Shop Location & Mailing Address
527 Spratt Street Charlotte, NC 28206