With the mission of Partnering Through Shared Vision, Shared Commitment and Shared Value
, the Charlotte Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (CCPA) has been established to provide for the advancement of public procurement solutions that are compliant, competitive, and collaborative.
For more information on the CCPA, please visit www.charlottealliance.org. You may also contact Karen Ewing at email@example.com or Kay Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Contracts Available:
Office Depot-Contract #1001027Click here to participate
The City of Charlotte is pleased to announce that the Office Depot Contract #1001027 is now available to all public agencies through the CCPA. The contract provides the following benefits:
- No cost to the participating public agency.
- A core list of over 7,000 priced items and a pricing structure that offers deep discounts on over 18,000 items as follows:
Percent (%) Discount
Cut Sheet Paper
Ink and Toner
Miscellaneous and Other
- Store purchases can be made by P-card users and the contract price, or lowest sales price available will be applied at point of sale.
- Online ordering with next day delivery if order placed by 5:00 p.m.
- Rebate structure to all participating public agencies as follows:
– $0 - $49,999.99 = 0%
– $50,000 - $99,999.99 = 0.5%
– $100,000 - $249,999.99 = 1.0%
– $250,000 - $499,999.99 = 1.5%
– $500,000 - $999,999.99 = 2.0%
– $1,000,000 or greater = 2.5%
Minimum Order Value Incentive
– MOV of $50.00 per order or more = 0.5% additional rebate
- If you are interested in utilizing this Office Depot contract, please register by clicking here.
To download a copy of the Office Depot contract details above, click here.