There are various meetings held throughout the City of Charlotte. These meetings have been organized into calendars. You can access these calendars from any of the City’s web pages by clicking on the “Event Calendar” link in the upper left corner of every page.
Public Meeting Calendar
– Consolidates public meetings from City departments (including CATS public forums and all City calendar items listed below).
City Council Calendar
– Charlotte City Council’s meetings.
Citywide Meeting Calendar
– This calendar includes the meetings of advisory boards of which members have been appointed by City Council.
Neighborhood & Business Services Calendar
– This calendar includes training sessions, Community University classes, grant writing workshops and other public meetings not regularly scheduled.
Planning Department Calendar
– Includes a listing of the Planning Commission’s recurring meetings, also includes meetings with neighborhood groups, open houses and other public forums.
How to Speak at Meetings
– You can call, visit or fax the City Clerk’s Office and request to speak at a City Council meeting