View the Ambassador Member Directory.
Help Spread the Word!
Current Ambassadors are encouraged to recommend new members join the program. The organization that recommends the most new members to join will be recognized as an official sponsor of the 2014 Ambassador Awards Banquet! (Greater Charlotte Apartment Association was the 2013 winner.)
Mission of the Program
Recognize and reward Mecklenburg County businesses that are committed to building a strong community and foster an environment of stewardship to reduce, reuse and recycle waste in the workplace and purchase recycled products.
Advanced Waste Characterization & Analysis Form
- Build Mecklenburg County businesses' commitment to waste reduction, recycling, stewardship and sustainability.
- Foster an environment that provides Mecklenburg County businesses ongoing mentoring, education and networking opportunities.
- Drive business community loyalty and promote and reward excellence for recycling and sustainability initiatives.
- Develop Measurement Tools to track and ensure efficacy.
- Recognize and reward Mecklenburg County businesses that reduce, reuse and recycle workplace waste and purchase recycled products as standard business practice.