The application process for all Mecklenburg County jobs has changed. Please visit the following links to apply and view current job openings with the County and Park and Recreation.
or review our current job openings and Apply online today
|Recreate All Year!
Instructions for Applying
1. Check the box beside "Mecklenburg County" under Job Categories and click the Search button. This brings up the list of current job openings.
2. Click on a job title in the list of current job openings.
3. Review the description to determine if it matches your interest and qualifications.
4. If so, click the button "add to Job Basket".
5. Add other jobs to your job basket if desired.
6. Once you've added jobs to your job basket, you can begin the application process by clicking "apply for Jobs in Basket".
7. The system will prompt you through the application process step-by-step.
Note that certain fields (*) are required.
E-mail address and type are required fields. If you do not have an e-mail address, enter one using your name in this format: email@example.com.
8. Click 'Next" to step to the next page. You may need to scroll down to see the entire page.
9. When you get to the last page, click the "Submit" button. You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
Once your application is submitted, it is immediately available for consideration by the hiring department.
An application is required for trade and craft positions as well as part-time positions.Applications can be picked up at any park and recreation facility or public library.