Send an Email
(1) "Swimming pools" - all public swimming pools except spas and wading pools.
(2) "Spas" - special facilities designed for recreational and therapeutic use which are not drained, cleaned, or refilled after each individual use. Spas may include, but are not limited to, units designed for hydrojet circulation, hot water, cold water mineral bath, air induction bubbles, or any combination thereof. Common terminology for spas includes "therapeutic pool," "hydrotherapy pool," "whirlpool," "hot spa," and "hot tub."
(3) "Wading pools" - small, shallow pools not more than 24 inches deep designed for use by children.
(1) Type "A" - Any pool operated by a municipality, community organization, neighborhood association, school, college, university, athletic club, institutional facility, country club, or similar facility.
(2) Type "B" - Any pool operated by a hotel, motel, apartment complex, condominium owners association, or similar facility.
(3) Type "C" - Any public spa.