We have five team members located throughout the community who provide outreach, engagement, assessment, referral, and case management to individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
To be eligible for services, you must be living in Mecklenburg County and experiencing homelessness or be at imminent risk of becoming homeless.
- Comprehensive assessment of service needs
- Short term case management services
- Service plan and key agency referral/ linkages
- Entry of client information into the Homeless Management Information System database
- Housing placement (temporary, transitional, or permanent)
- Connection to key community resources including job skills training, employment, substance abuse, and mental health services