How to Apply:
- Students are selected and referred by Career Development Coordinators (CDC) at partner schools during the start of the year.
- Referred students must be complete three days of Job Readiness Training Certification to be eligible for an internship opportunity.
- Students must complete the internship registration.
- Students must successfully complete a drug and background screening.
- Students must complete industry specific Career Discovery Day training.
Complete all the items on the MYEP application checklist included in the MYEP student handbook.
Download the MYEP STUDENT HANDBOOK here.
*Please note - The MYEP Student Handbook is a large file. Please allow additional time for downloading.
To view the file, download Adobe Acrobat.
Please click on the following link to submit your application, essays and recommendation letters:
*Please note - All internship placements are subject to availability. Applicants will be notified by mail as to the availability of internship placement.