STS certified riders can schedule their ADA compliant trips using theirpersonal computers by going to ridetransit.org. Go to the top of the menu and select paratransit. This will take you to the STS schedule page.
- Begin by entering your STS Certification Number and click on the login button.
- Next put your mouse in the trip date section to open up the calendar and then select the date of your trip.
- Remember, Margaret will call you one day in advance of your scheduled trip and call you one hour before your scheduled trip, so please have your STS fare available and be ready when our driver arrives.
STS customers can view their trip schedules anytime.
- From the home screen, enter your STS Certification Number. Then select view scheduled. This will bring up your scheduled trips.
Trip cancellations can be done on your personal computer 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can cancel a trip for one day or multiple days. If you are canceling a trip on the same day it is scheduled, you must cancel it at least one hour before your scheduled pick up time.
- To cancel your trip, use your STS Certification Number to log in and then select view scheduled.
- From the scheduled trips screen, then select the trip(s) you’d like to cancel.