When it comes to electronic devices, don't be a show off. Be smart. Remember these tips when using your smartphone, tablet or other electronic devices.
- Don't lend your device to strangers. You might not get it back.
- If you can, password protect your phone.
- Write down and keep all descriptive details of your property, such as the serial number, color, make, etc.
- Don't leave your phone on charge. You may walk off and forget it.
- Don't play devices too loudly or lose track of your surroundings.
- Don't use phones while leaving the station or stop.
- Don't use it near vehicle doors.
- If your phone or other electronic device is stolen, report it to CATS Safety and Security Personnel or a police officer.